Where can I find out more about applying for a City Works Permit?

How do I provide my feedback?

You can provide feedback:

Online: yoursay.cityofadelaide.com.au 

Contribute your feedback via the Online Survey:


Email your comments to: yoursay@cityofadelaide.com.au.

Written Submissions: must be received by CoA by 5.00pm, Wednesday, 9 January 2019 and should be addressed to:

Community Consultation

City Works Permit Application: Road closures: Pulteney Street and Hurtle Square Jan 2019

GPO Box 2252, Adelaide SA 5001

What happens next?

 We will acknowledge your feedback either by email or in writing.

Following completion of the application process, public notification of City Works Permits applications decisions will be posted on the Your Say Adelaide page –