July 2015 Event Consultation Outcome
From July to August, Council sought community submissions on the following event applications:
- Adelaide Fringe Club & Corner Corner;
- The Garden of Unearthly Delights;
- Australian 3 Day International Event; and
- Santos Tour Down Under - Tour Village & Bike Expo.
A report (including community submissions) was then presented to Council for a decision regarding the approval of the applications.
On 22 September Council granted a temporary Event Licence to the applicants for use of the Park Lands in accordance with the conditions stated in the Event Impact Statement.
For further information:
- Click here to read the report (including community submissions and Event Impact Statements) that was presented to Council.
- Click here to see a quick summary of the online submissions and their level of support regarding the applications.
- Browse through the Related Documents section for background information on these event applications.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Consultation has concluded