Where can permit holders trade?

    Administration have suggested some locations within the city for permit holders to trade (please refer to attached map) Suggested locations on top of those already outlined by administration will also be considered.

    What can I sell while trading with the On Street Activities Permit?

    We encourage traders to offer a unique product and something that will complement the products already for sale within the City. We encourage start-up businesses to trial new product offerings and discourage the sale of mass produced, commercial items.

    What fees are associated with the On Street Activities Permit?

    The On Street Activities Permit incurs a $58 per day fee. You can apply for as many daily permits as you so choose.

    Who can I contact for further information?

    For more information, please contact:
    Name: Rhiannon Muir
    Title: Event Consultant
    Phone: 8203 7203
    Email Address: splashadelaide@adelaidecitycouncil.com

    Are there alternative ways to provide my feedback?

    Yes you can:

    Grab a Hardcopy Pack
    Our Customer, Libraries and Community Centres have hardcopy Consultation Packs available.

    Email us
    Comments can be emailed to splashadelaide@adelaidecitycouncil.com

    Write to us
    All written submissions must be received by 5.00 pm on the 20 November 2013 and should be addressed to:
    Community Consultation
    On-Street Trading Permits
    GPO Box 2252, Adelaide SA 5001

    What’s the difference between an On-Street Activities Permit and a Mobile Food Vendor Permit?

    A Mobile Food Vending Permit is issued in 6 monthly blocks and applies to anyone selling food or drink products.

    An on Street Activities Permit is issued in daily increments and applies to any non-food & drink related products.