Please review and manage the Cookie settings below. Apart from 'Strictly necessary cookies', you can change other cookie settings if present, at any time by clicking the 'Cookie Settings' link in the footer of the page.
UPDATE: Read the latest update regarding our response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Read more.
Should we give greater priority to pedestrians on city streets?
How do we promote sustainable transport options?
Share your thoughts on the Accessible City strategies?
- Make the city more cycling and pedestrian friendly
- Facilitate and advocate for Improved public transport into and within the city
- Promote sustainable transport options
- Support low impact goods delivery into and within the city
- Reduce the impact of private vehicles on city life
- Give greater priority to pedestrians on city streets